[lit-ideas] Re: 3 SUICIDES AT GUANTANAMO

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 23:36:26 EDT

You apparently missed my post on the multiple diseases which aspertame
causes .... lupus, tumours, etc.

Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: 3 SUICIDES AT
GUANTANAMO  Date: 6/17/06 1:33:44 A.M. Central Daylight Time  From:
_andreas@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Coke Zero uses a mix of aspartame and acesulfame  potassium.

Try it. It tastes pretty okay. Zero calories.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com