[lit-ideas] Re: 3 SUICIDES AT GUANTANAMO

  • From: "Phil Enns" <phil.enns@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 12:19:20 -0400

Omar Kusturica:

"Most of us here may be talkers, but Al-Zarqawi for example was not not.
Next time Eric wants to assert his moral superiority, or even equality,
to Zarqawi, he might need to explain the fact that one of them was
prepared to enlist, while the other was not."

I'll take Eric's measured comments over this nonsense anytime.

Keep up the good work Eric.  I may not agree with you but I appreciate
reading your posts.

Sincerely,

Phil Enns
Toronto, ON