[lit-ideas] Re: 12th ed of the Encyclopaedia Britannica

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 16:00:06 -0700

On Nov 1, 2007, at 11:15 AM, Lawrence Helm wrote:

So, David. Does this now mean I have more Encyclopedia Britannicas than you do? J Can we count the EB on CD? I’ve got about 3 of those but have never been happy with them and have given up using them.
I don't have anything on CD. I have four Britannicas at home, one in my office, and I suppose if the severity of my mania were being closely examined, I would have to admit that I bought a set for our college library when accreditors were coming and we didn't have enough volumes to pass muster.

David Ritchie,
Portland, Oregon