[lit-ideas] Re: 11th Hour

  • From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 12:14:08 -0700 (PDT)

Oh my, at least three times.  I can understand your confusion.  There were several people in there who looked *exactly* like Stephen Hawking.  It didn't help when the head of the Steel Workers Union pulled off his disguise and there was ... Stephen Hawking!  Maybe you gotta stop watching stuff on your Ipod.  They all have these little pink heads, can't tell one from another.   Hey man, this is getting better and better...