[lit-ideas] Re: 11th Hour

  • From: "Paul Stone" <pastone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 15:11:38 -0400

    * From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
    * To: lit-ideas <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    * Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 10:12:10 -0700 (PDT)

I saw a documentary on climate change last night that I thought was
interesting.  It's produced by Leonardo DiCaprio (Titanic) and called 11th Hour
although he's not in it.  The format is individual soliloquies by different
people such as scientists, business people, others.  It was actually quite
interesting I thought.  At least part of it might interesting to philosophy
types because they touch on the mind in nature.  I liked it..  It's
worth watching.

PAS: I think you must have watched a condensed (edited version). The
film I watched DID have Leo in it (and Hawking) and was about 1:23
long but otherwise fits your description perfectly.