[lit-ideas] Re: '08 Democrats

  • From: "Stan Spiegel" <writeforu2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 01:40:24 -0500

Eric writes:
"Of course if there were a decent Democrat(ic) [sic] candidate, I'd drop McCain in
a heartbeat. Instead the Dems are offering the usual liars and ninnies
ready to instantly betray the populist sentiment that would elect them."

(Said like a true Republican!)

Stan Spiegel
Portland, ME

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Yost" <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>