[lista3ap] R: materiale

  • From: "aratiadele@xxxxxxxxx" <aratiadele@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lista3ap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 17:57:13 +0200 (CEST)

LE ALLEGO LE FRASI CHE HO FATTO ... SE PUO' DARCI UNA GUARDATA PRIMA DI
VENERDI' ...
  An introduction, for a start:
               I have got two friends, Cristina and Betta.
               Betta is envier than Cristina, but cristina is patient,
               altrougt this they love.
               I like their look, Cristina is blond and tall, Betta is brown
and strong,
               however, these difference she has happened with the more men,
               because and very exciting,
               and the other is simply partner.
               Their personalities are in the normal range, Betta is as better
so Cristina,
               but is false therefore dangerous than Cristina.
               Cristina is as the best as me.
               Finally i must say That, I love my Friends, because they are
very good with me.
               he also likes going to the beach like me, for example,
               we are together for the holidays between sea and mountains.

               My new home is close to the countryside.
               So, I go running in nature.
               My house is very large, but it is on three floors, so it is
extremely uncomfortable !
               However this, I love my home because it is beautiful.
               In my house There are flowers and pets fantastic.
               when they are at work there are times when I would be home to
rest.
Saluti Adele GRAZIE