[LinuXpert Systems] Open Source Software FDP/Workshops in the month of August/September 2013.

  • From: Baskar Selvaraj <baskar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linuxpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 06:59:12 -0400

Dear member,

LinuXpert Systems has been conducting Faculty Development Program /
Workshops on FOSS (Free/Open Source Software) in association with the
following institutions in the month of August and September 2013.

These FDP/Workshop introduces many of the new software tools and
technologies that helps colleges to easily migrate to Linux / Open Source
Software and also in conducting 'Open Source Lab' introduced by Anna
University (Subject Code: CS-2406 / CS-77).

1. 30/08/2013 and 31/08/2013

Annai Vailankanni College of Engineering,
AVK Nagar, Azhagappapuram Post,
Kanyakumari District - 629 401.
http://www.avce.edu.in

Contact:

Mr.S. Sebastian Antony Joe,
Assistant Professor and Head,
Department of CSE,
Mobile: 98410 17399
E-mail: hod-cs@xxxxxxxxxxx

Ms. J. Anto Shiny,
Assistant Professor,
Department of CSE,
Mobile: 94866 40604
E-mail: shiny-cs@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.linuxpert.in/wp-content/uploads/avce-foss-fdp-page1.pdf

http://www.linuxpert.in/wp-content/uploads/avce-foss-fdp-page2.pdf

2. 06/09/2013 and 07/09/2013

VIT University - Chennai Campus,
Vandalur - Kelambakkam Road, Chennai - 600 127.
http://chennai.vit.ac.in

Contact:

Prof. R. Kumar
Assistant Professor (SG)
kumar.rangasamy@xxxxxxxxx
Mobile No: 94442 47444
Direct Landline No: 044-3993-1156

Prof. Bharathiraja. S
Assistant Professor(Sr)
bharathiraja.s@xxxxxxxxx
Mobile No: 98419 29299
Direct Landline No: 044-3993-1120

http://www.linuxpert.in/wp-content/uploads/FOSS-FDP-in-VIT-Chennai-Campus.pdf

3. 11/09/2013 and 12/09/2013

PSNA College of Engineering and Technology,
Kothandaraman Nagar, Dindigul - 624 622.
http://www.psnacet.edu.in

Contact:

Mrs.T.Hema Latha,
Associate Professor / CSE,
Mobile: 99949 80886
E-mail: hemashek@xxxxxxxxx

Mr. N. Rajesh Pandian,
Assistant Professor / CSE
Mobile: 96295 93923
E-mail: nrajeshpandian@xxxxxxxxx

http://www.linuxpert.in/wp-content/uploads/psnacet-foss-workshop-page1.jpg

http://www.linuxpert.in/wp-content/uploads/psnacet-foss-workshop-page2.jpg

4. 13/09/2013 and 14/09/2013

Dr. Mahalingam College of Engineering and Technology,
Pollachi - 642 003, Coimbatore District.
http://www.drmcet.ac.in

Contact:

Mr.P.Ramprakash,
Assistant Professor,
Department of Information Technology,
(MCETFOSS - Community)
E-mail: mcetlinux@xxxxxxxxx
Mobile: 99409 99341

http://www.linuxpert.in/wp-content/uploads/dr.mcet-pollachi-opensourcelab-fdp-sep-13th-14th-2013.pdf

5. 20/09/2013 and 21/09/2013

Latha Mathavan Engineering College,
Kidaripatti, Madurai District - 625 301.
http://www.lathamathavan.edu.in

Contact:

Mr. T. Kumaragurubaran, M.E., (Ph.D)
Assistant Professor / CSE,
Mobile: 98412 37361
E-mail: cselmec@xxxxxxxxx

http://www.linuxpert.in/wp-content/uploads/latha-madhavan-engineering-college-foss-workshop-sep-20th-21st.pdf

FREE Sponsoring of Open Source Books
-------------------------------------

LinuXpert Systems has been sponsoring THREE Printed Open Source Books FREE
OF COST during the above FDP/Workshops (one set of book for each college).
 These books will be strictly distributed only in the FDP/Workshops
conducted by us and **we will not be sending the books to colleges
directly*.  Hence we request colleges to participate in the FDP/Workshops
conducted by us to make it successful.

The list of colleges who have already received the books can be found
below.  More than 100 engineering colleges have already received the books
through the FDP / Workshop conducted by us.

http://www.linuxpert.in/wp-content/uploads/freebooks.pdf

S. Baskar
Chief Executive Officer
LinuXpert Systems, Chennai
98841 65649
98846 88508 (SMS only)

Twitter  : http://twitter.com/linuxbaskar
LinkedIN : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/baskar-selvaraj/21/881/b29

FOSS is FUN: The Unsung Heroes
http://www.linuxforu.com/2011/01/foss-is-fun-the-unsung-heroes/

FOSS Trainer Powers Up 170 College Labs in Tamil Nadu! (From August 8, 2010
to August 13, 2011)
http://www.linuxforu.com/2011/09/baskar-selvaraj-interview-foss-power-in-170-tamil-college-labs/

Note:

The below disclaimer notice is being issued in the interest of our college
customers.
http://www.linuxpert.in/wp-content/uploads/sivabalan.pdf