[LinuXpert Systems] Inviting applications from colleges for acting as Nodal Centre for distributing Open Source Books / Software provided by LinuXpert Sytems

  • From: Baskar Selvaraj <baskar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linuxpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 03:50:48 -0400

Dear member,

Greetings!

We would like to thank for the continuous support offered by you in
promoting Free / Open Source Software in colleges.

As already announced in our previous e-mail, we have been distributing 3
open source books *FREE of COST* for all Engineering Colleges /
Universities in Tamilnadu.

//www.freelists.org/post/fosslab/FREE-Printed-Books-on-Open-Source-Software-and-Development-Tools-for-All-Engineering-Colleges-in-Tamilnadu,6

The list of Universities / Colleges who have already received the books can
be found in the following link.

http://www.linuxpert.in/wp-content/uploads/freebooks.pdf

If any University / College in this group is willing to act as a nodal
centre in the following regions for the book distribution, LinuXpert
Systems will appoint and assist these institutions in acting as a nodal
centre for the distribution of open source books (or) open source software.
 It will be helpful for nearby colleges to connect with these nodal centres
to obtain the books (or) open source software provided by LinuXpert Systems.

Universities / Colleges in the following Regions / Districts can apply for
acting as a nodal centre:

Vellore
Villupuram
Trichy