[linuxlsc] Re: Linux el cancer de este mundo

  • From: "Luis Robles" <luisrobles.listas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linuxlsc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 13:08:00 -0400

Simplemente es cosa de LEER la LETRA CHICA del fin de la pagina para darse
cuenta de la realidad:

ShelleyTheRepublican.com is a satirical entertainment web site. "Shelley"*
and her friends are fictional characters (*created 1999). Shelley's opinions
are an amalgam of many of the right-wing pundits who are frequently featured
on conservative TV and talk-radio.

Shelley's views are outrageous, offensive and wrong, but no more so than
the right-wing pundits that saturate our media. The purpose of this website
is to point out how utterly absurd these right-wing views are. The fact that
you had a lingering doubt that she was "for real" meant that you too agree
that Shelley's opinions reflect what some Republicans actually believe.

Naturally, Shelley is an exaggeration. No single Republican combines the
religious mania of Pat Robertson, the brazen menace of Sean Hannity and the
hysterical nonsense of Anne Coulter. Shelley is all of these people and
more. The fact that you dislike Shelley means that there is hope for us all.

It's safe to say that almost all information in all of the articles on
this site is false. The web site is designed to be funny. We hope it made
some of you laugh.

If you don't find it funny, we kindly ask you to leave. If you don't want
to leave, we beg you not to ruin the joke for others. If we have upset you
we are truly sorry. Despite what Shelly might say, we truly appreciate your
comments. Every one of you who commented on the site, you made our day.
Thanks. We really mean it!

And now our final thought; Anybody can shoot down an utterly preposterous
argument. We believe that it takes a great deal more rhetorical alacrity to
argue for something that is blatantly insane. A child could find the flaws
in Shelley's arguments and most teenagers have a better grasp on reality
than that fool Tristan.

Imagine what it must have been like to be Scott Mcellan, GW's former press
secretary. Like many Americans, I enjoyed watching Scotty squirm on that
podium. Just like Scotty, we are working hard to keep you entertained
(although we can not always comment because there are ongoing legal
proceedings).

ES UN CHISTE!!!, NO SIGAN HACIENDO PUBLICIDAD GRATUITA O CADENAS CON ESTA
ESTUPIDEZ.

2006/5/4, Jorge Tom <jorgentom@xxxxxxxxx>:

jajajajajjajajajajajaa---- ya cualquier cosa es un ARTI-CULO.