[Linux-Discussion] Re: tracking user logins...

  • From: bobbya <bobbya@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linux-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 01:16:13 -0700

John,

Is the problem "expiring" accounts or is it identifying account not accessed
over 6 months? Or is it both? In addition, the other
problem is that Frontpage, Samba, and pop3 don't leave a trace of when last
logged on? So then part of the problem is finding IF
a log file exists for these 3 login types, right?

Which ports do frontpage, samba, and pop3 log use on the server? pop3 is it
not port 110?

Robert