[Linux-Discussion] suggestions please

  • From: "Curt Binder" <binder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linux-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 10:06:33 -0500 (EST)

Ok guys.  I've got a question to ask you.  I've got a spare box sitting
around my apt and I don't know what to do with it.  It's an Athlon 550,
10GB HD, 256MB Ram, 32x (or 50x) CDROM, cheap 2MB video card (larger one
can be obtained), 2 10/100 network cards, Creative Labs soundcard (w/
emu10k chipset).

So, does anybody have any suggestions as to what I should do with the
box??  I've already got a box running a webserver/mailserver/ftp server &
another one that is my firewall/router/wireless ap/bridged
lan&wlan/traffic shaper.  I'm just running out of things to try and I know
you guys have some cool suggestions.

--
# Curt Binder <binder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
# ICQ: 3132781  AOL: cbinder69