[Linux-Discussion] Re: sendmail

  • From: bobbya <bobbya@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linux-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 17:08:48 -0700

Damian,

My father gets this small town printshop to do his business cards. On one of
their flyers is a list of about 8 quotes, but
the author's name is not there.

I'm putting jdk1.4.x, even jdk1.3.x does not install on my Redhat linux
because sun used an upgraded kernel, at least more
so than my linux 2.2.13 has.

I did not want to do a reinstall of linux just to get a more upgraded kernel.
Something about "glibc".

Robert