[Linux-Discussion] Re: ftpd on linux

  • From: ianezz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: linux-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 10:57:43 +0200

Il clone di bobbya ha segretamente scritto:

 > Muzi,
 >
 > Sorry, but you need to speak English here.

It is English, just Ecartis filters have a bug, so base64-encoded
messages passing for them are not reported being base64 encoded.

MUA generally use base64 or quoted-printable every time the message
contains any non-ASCII character.

Unfortunately, the only way around this for now is configuring the
list avoiding doing any filtering (which also allows attachments on
messages posted to the list).

BTW, the message is:

I am running linux redhat 6.2

my problem I cannot connect to my machine from other manchine via ftp
...telnet and other are working fine.  I havde done so far

1. [root@poller01 /etc]# rpm -qa | grep ftp
  ftp-0.16-3
   gftp-2.0.6a-3
   ncftp-3.0beta21-4