[Linux-Discussion] Re: Newbie / USB question

  • From: root <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linux-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 18:21:18 -0400

Hi Stuart,

I installed both redhat 7.0 and Mandrake 7.0 with a USB mouae and it worked
fine.
<there, I found a question I DID know the answer to.>

As for as I know any motherboard with integrated anything should be avoided
like the plague....

Why buy a box?
Why not just build one? It's lots cheaper.

David Bruce Jr