[Linux-Discussion] Re: New/Old question

  • From: Nils Vogels <nivo+linux-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linux-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 11:44:00 +0200

On Sun, Jul 21, 2002 at 01:55:10PM -0700, bobbya wrote:

> Red Hat offers xinetd as its new inetd along with some other new xfiles to
> better things. Does Suse do the same thing?
> I'm not saying this makes RedHat better, it just makes it almost its own
> standard. Unix offered inted, now Redhat does xinetd.
> Now standards are slowly starting to change. I don't like it.
>
> I'm just seeking advise as to whether or not Suse does the same thing. I
> like what I've heard about Suse. Does it haver some
> Suse only pertinent stuff too?

Could you *please please please* not start a new topic while replying to a
message ? It will make lprograms who are thread-aware display your message as
part of a conversation when it really does not belong there .. Thank you! :)

--
Nils Vogels             PGP:0xC26BD15F Available on keyservers.
S@H:5245WU/7.104yr      --> setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu. Will you find aliens?

My other computer is your windows box.