[Linux-Discussion] New/Old question

  • From: bobbya <bobbya@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linux-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 13:55:10 -0700

Red Hat offers xinetd as its new inetd along with some other new xfiles to
better things. Does Suse do the same thing?
I'm not saying this makes RedHat better, it just makes it almost its own
standard. Unix offered inted, now Redhat does xinetd.
Now standards are slowly starting to change. I don't like it.

I'm just seeking advise as to whether or not Suse does the same thing. I
like what I've heard about Suse. Does it haver some
Suse only pertinent stuff too?

My big decison is to purchase Suse AFTER having purchased Redhat($49.00 -
big loss, right?) Nickle and dime yourself into
financial ruin.

Java course 550.00
Java textbooks 49.00 X 3
Redhat 49.00