[Linux-Discussion] Linux & extended partition

  • From: "Laszlo Fuleki" <lfuleki@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linux-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 15:38:13 +0200

Hi
my problems is
I have Win 2000,& win 98 installed on PC
Currently I have one free extended (extended from Win2000 Fat 32 partition) 4G
partition (that 's mean free zone),
I want to install the RedHat Linux into the extended Partition
(this can be formatted for Linux)and run the LILO from floppy disk.
Can anyone tell me if this is functional, because
after installation I ve get one Kernel panic  error and  one
message with Paging error.

 Thank you
    Laszlo

Play the Elvis® Scratch & Win for your chance to instantly win $10,000 Cash
- a 2003 Harley Davidson® Sportster® - 1 of 25,000 CD's - and more!
http://r.lycos.com/r/sagel_mail_scratch_tl/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020801/index.asp?tc=7087