[Linux-Discussion] Re: How do I put a opera shortcut on gnome desktop?

  • From: ianezz@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: linux-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 11:11:44 +0100

Il gatto di David Bruce Jr, camminando sulla tastiera, ha scritto:

 > Hi list, I installed opera on my linux box.
 > Rehat 7.1 with gnome running most of the time
 >
 > I can start opera from the command line
 > /sbin/opera
 >
 > How do I add a shortcut to opera on my gnome desktop?

Right click on the Gnome panel, add -> launcher, specify /sbin/opera as
the command to execute, and choose a nice icon for it. That's it.

But for a keyboard shortcut, you probably have to look in your window
manager (i.e. sawfish) options.
--
UNIX diapers by Pannolini USPTO 2039887  http://www.uspto.gov
Matteo Ianeselli      ianezz AT sodalia.it  (+39) 0461 316452