[Linux-Discussion] Re: 128 meg drive

  • From: Bruno Van de Casteele <brunovdc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linux-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 12:29:15 +0200

> > can anyone help me out with how to set the partitions to get it to work
> > since it is my first time doing such a thing.
> >
> That disk would make a nice swap drive, but it completely, fundamentally

yeah, 128 is exactly the size of my swap drive :-)

> too small if you wish to learn Linux.  I would start with a bare MINIMUM
> of 1Gig.

I've got it running on a 800 and 500 mb, but not all the gimmicks off
course. That's why i have two machines :-)

--
Bruno Van de Casteele  brunovdc@xxxxxxx
N.P. Puam              [ ICQ#: CA957F ]

"I knew a mathematician who said, 'I do not know as much as God,
but I know as much as God did at my age.'
Milton Shulman