[linux-cirrus] Re: 2.6 kernel status, love letters from cirrus

  • From: Christopher Friedt <cfriedt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linux-cirrus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 12:47:45 +0100

Was this perhaps someone from my company ?

Lennert Buytenhek wrote:
On Mon, Feb 12, 2007 at 02:51:45PM -0700, Jesse Off wrote:

Has the discontig mem patch I mentioned earlier been encorporated
into 2.6.20?  I posted my modified version to OE, but if the
mainstreams fixed it they should probably just adopt that eh?
Someone was going to send me a 64M board that has two discontig 32M
banks, but that board never seems to have arrived here, and the issue
disappeared off my map.
Perhaps you're referring to this thread and message I sent end of Dec '06:

Nope, I wasn't -- someone else promised to send me a board.