[lightningbolc] Armor quiz questions

  • From: Kalead Bassma <kbassma@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lightningbolc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 09:36:00 -0400

Hey everyone, it's Bassma of 1st platoon fame. I've been informed that
not everyone's cadre read the quiz questions for them (like they've
done for every quiz), so here they are in case you didn't get them.

1. What is an attack by fire? (be specific with your definition)

2. What is support by fire?

3. Draw ABF Able and SBF Baker.

4. What are the 3 basic movement techniques for tanks?

5. What are the symbols for a tank and an IFV?

6. List the 7 tank battle drills.

7. What are the 8 platoon formations?

8. List the 4 steps of action on contact. (I'm not sure if he said
you'd need to elaborate upon each step, but be prepared to do so).

9. What are the 8 platoon tactical tasks?