[lifesaviors] Re: [freshwaterandsustainability] REPLY TO FRESHWATER UPDATE

  • From: <lionkuntz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freshwaterandsustainability@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,Palaces4People@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 12:14:30 -0700 (PDT)

I loved your no-nonsense approach in your letter
below. I think more than a few of us have gotten a
realistic understanding over 40 years.

Please visit these webpages which describe water
SYNERGY. 32 years ago I lived in Albuquerque, read
frequently in the Albq Journal how the water supply
would be depleted by the end of the century. Here it
is, the century ended, Albq grew 30% or whatever, and
is fighting in court to kill off endangered species so
they don't have to solve a problem long recognized
with decades available for corrective action.

My webpages TEACH self-help at every level of
technical competence, from primative village to modern
urban landscape.

New ECO-villages will be built; new ECO-cities
constructed, old UNECO_cities replaced. Bandaids on
hemorrhages is not an option any more.

People like you are going to make it happen. I provide
details down to the nitty-gritty color of the nuts and
bolts level of completeness. The introductory pages
are a start in sifting through people who want to get
onboard solutions instead of complaining in impotent
outrage. The start level is broad and simple, but I
have successively more detailed pages, some private --
never indexed by search engines, and some confidential
as required by US patent laws (to self-finance this
program). I think you are showing the smarts to see
the merits.

I have waterworks for the the have-nots, and
waterworks for the haves. Both are more advanced than
anythin deployed on the global today. This is not
self-puffery, but based on understanding what is real,
and what is allowed by the laws of physics.

http://www.ecosyn.us/Ecovillage/
http://www.ecosyn.us/Interesting/
http://www.ecosyn.us/ecocity/Palaces/Shared/Shared_01.html
http://www.ecosyn.us/ecocity/Proposal/Palaces_For_The_People.html