[lifesaviors] URLs to Juergen's XLS attachment

  • From: "Lion Kuntz" <lionkuntz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lifesaviors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 17:10:31 -0800

As soon as I posted the prior message I knew I had to supply the XLS data
and/or (for people without data compatability) the screenshots of the data. The
XLS is the most compact of the files.

http://www.ecosyn.us/ecocity/Palaces/Discussion/Access_01.html

http://www.ecosyn.us/ecocity/Palaces/Discussion/calculation-1.xls
http://www.ecosyn.us/ecocity/Palaces/Discussion/XLS-1.JPG