[lifesaviors] Thermodynamics

  • From: "Lion Kuntz" <lionkuntz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Art Krenzel" <phoenix98604@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 15:54:11 -0800

I enjoyed reading your message. I need time to assimilate the presentation.
Have you tracked the carbon content of the wood (perhaps you did but I
missedseeing that. I must point out that whenever my bloodsugar goes over
3.5times higher than normal (HYPERglycemia) I become dyslexic and do not
evennotice it. Then things which I would ordinarily see become invisible to
me, or vice versa).

At first glance it bears similarities to the thermodynamics I have suggested
as core infrastructure for Palaces for the People. Ammonia is poisonous, and
I only put an ammonia-icemaker on my webpage to illustrate the idea that hot
can make ice. The icemaker I showed is a totally passive design, but with
active energy to power a small compressor motor, other refrigerants become
usable.

In a large building (which stores 7 million liters/quarts of water), stored
fuel is not a problem. Solar electrolysis acting on H2O produces H2 and O2
gases. The H2 expands considerably. Water is a tightly bound molecule: H2
molecules are mutually repulsive positive ions. Three moles of water produce
two moles of H2 and one mole of O2. Translated in terms of volume, three
grams (CCs, milliliters) produce 22 liters of H2 gas. The storage of fuel as
liquid H2O is compact. The liberation of H2, underwater in a sealed chamber
produces gas pressure. The gas pressure can force displacement of H2O to
liftwater up to the 6th floor and provide pressurized delivery of water at
the tap, as city people are used to, using only solid state devices. No
moving parts at all.

Actually, valving is required to maintain water and gas pressures, and these
constitute moving parts, but the are virtually frictionless movements,
simpledesigns, easily replaced, easily cast.