[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: windows build

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 11:28:28 -0500

Paul,

I had to forward this message to the list. Most of your posts are being
rejected because your subscription information does not correspond with
the address you are sending from. Please correct this.

I've subscribed to the mingw-users list so i can find out what the
linking problem is and make corrections.

John