[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: windows build

  • From: Bert Frees <bert.frees@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 14:25:50 +0200

I cannot remember right now, I'll have to look it up.
Bert

On 24/09/2010 14:10, John J. Boyer wrote:
Bert,

What were the problems you encountered? The instructions do need
updating. There were indeed problems linking liblouisxml. They were
never resolved.

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 10:40:10AM +0200, Bert Frees wrote:
For building liblouisxml, these instructions didn't work for me (because
of linking problems, see older posts). But by using Code::Blocks and
MinGW, I managed to build it anyway. I remember there were some minor
problems, but it worked eventually. It is sort of a hackish solution, so
if there is a better way to do it please tell me.

I could give you some more details about my solution if you like.

Bert

On 23/09/2010 23:58, qubit wrote:
PS: Ok Birkir, this is really simple -- you can get the latest
versions of liblouis and liblouisxml at the abilitiessoft.com site
under downloads.
There you will also find instructions on building on windows. The URL
for the windows build document is
http://abilitiessoft.com/windows-build.html
It is actually quite straightforward. Good luck.
--le