[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: win32 liblouis

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 10:41:48 -0600

Dinesh,

Besides Mingw you need msys. If you download the liblouisxml tarball you
will find a file called README-win32 This describes how to install MingW
and msys and how to make a Windows binary. Proceed with causion, because
it may be inaccurate. Let us know what problems you encounter so we can
correct it. You should be able to tell the configure script to use your
cross-compiler.

--
John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer