[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: win32 liblouis

  • From: "Dinesh Kaushal" <dineshkaushal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 20:27:37 +0530

James,

I have downloaded minGW, but don't know how to use it to configure liblouis, is
there any document that explains this? I could not find anything in liblouis
documentation.

"An excellent plumber is infinitely more admirable than an incompetent
philosopher. The society which scorns excellence in plumbing because plumbing
is a humble activity and tolerates shoddiness in philosophy because it is an
exalted activity will have neither good plumbing nor good philosophy. Neither
its pipes nor its theories will hold water."

John Gardner