[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: us english

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 09:57:31 -0500

Ken,

After has been a problem from the beginning. I think we just have to
enter each word with "after" separately. Do not use the = shortcut for
the dot patterns. Write them out.

Some time ago there was a list of words that weren't translated
properly. Most of these would also need to be entered individually.
However, I have read hundreds of books withh liblouis and seldom
encounteredd one of them.

John