[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: table help: dash or minus

  • From: Paul Wood <paulw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 13:51:28 +0000

Thanks for the clarification John, I had forgotten that distinction!
I'll look to see if I can catch it in the xml.
Cheers
Paul

On 04/03/2014 13:34, John J. Boyer wrote:
liblouis tables are for translation only. liblouisutdml handles formatting. If
you are thinking of the ends of print lines it might be possdible to do
something in the code. The ends of Braille lines
are determined by  liblouisutdml.

John

On Tue, Mar 04, 2014 at 12:47:32PM +0000, Paul Wood wrote:
Hi,
Is it possible to specify end of line in the tables?
I'm trying to distinguish between a dash and a minus. A dash would be at
the end of a line, but a minus wouldn't, so can this be specified in a
table?
Thanks
Paul

--
Paulw.torchtrust signature

Paul Wood, Chief Technical Officer
*Torch Trust*
Torch House, Torch Way,
Market Harborough, Leics. LE16 9HL, UK
Direct Line: *+44(0)1858 438269*
Tel: *+44(0)1858 438260*, Fax: *+44(0)1858 438275*
Email: paulw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:paulw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Website: www.torchtrust.org <http://www.torchtrust.org/>

Chief Executive: Dr Gordon Temple
Charity No. 1095904

If you are not the intended recipient please destroy this message
and kindly notify the sender by reply email. The computer from which
this mail originates is equipped with virus screening software.
However Torch Trust cannot guarantee that the mail and its attachments
are free from virus infection.