[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: semantic action files and xpath

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 09:57:55 -0500

xpath expressions are handled by the function do_xpath_expr in semantics.c .
You can get a list of the nodes found by each xxpath expression by setting
"debug yes" in your configuration file or string.
Expressions are evaluated in the order in which they occur in the
semantic-action file. Handling of overlapping nodesets depends on libxml2 .

John