[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: .sem question

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 19:19:39 -0600

Jeff,

You are correct. The semantic action "no" in the first column means that
nothing is to be done with this combination of the p element and the
class
attribute. Elsewhere in the semantic-action file there is a line that
says "para p". This tells liblouisxml that whenever it encounters the p
element it is to start a new paragraph.

Do not remove lines from semantic-action files. This will cause
liblouisxml to add them back, unless you have set noNewEntries in the
xml section of the configuration file.

John

--
John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer
JJB Software, Inc.