[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: running liblouis on flash memory

  • From: Ritika Gupta <ritika.gupta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 14:54:51 +0530

Hiii
I am using liblouis for my own braille display device. But liblouis uses tables for translation which are stored in the form of files. But what I want is reading table data directly from flash memory (by writing table data on flash memory before using) instead of reading from file, as my flash memory doesn't have file system. Has anyone done it before or have any idea about how to change liblouis code to read table data directly from memory ?
Thanks
Ritika
project pages go to http://liblouis.org