[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: python and lou_hyphenate

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 13:45:58 +0100

Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx> writes:

> It works fine, shall I commit (obviously I will correct the typo
> mentioned before)?

As far as I'm concerned you can commit. What I'd like to see is some
form of test case, for now maybe just in the main body of __init.py__.
How we could tie this in with the rest of the testing infrastructure
(i.e. make check) I don't know. It would be good to have some test cases
exercised on the Python bindings that would be invoked by make check.

> Should the docs say that you must give a translation table as well as
> the hyphenation dictionary (or at least with a table with the
> character definitions, etc which are required).

Sure, if you can come up with a better explanation in the docs I'd be
happy to take it. The source for the documentation is under
liblouis/doc/liblouis.texi.