[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: python and lou_hyphenate

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 10:24:15 +0000

OK, you spotted a typo, I doubt this would cause the problem later on though. I will correct it.

Michael Whapples
On 02/11/2010 09:54 AM, Christian Egli wrote:
Michael Whapples<mwhapples@xxxxxxx>  writes:

whenever I try and use the function from python I get a load of
errors/warnings come from liblouis and the function fails
(lou_hyphenate returns 1).
What are the error messages?

I have attached a patch for what I have done, can anyone spot the
problem ore is the problem in liblouis.
The patch looks fine to me, but I'm by no means an expert on Python
ctypes bindings.

+    @param tran_tables: A list of translation tables and hyphenation
+        dictionaries. The first filename should be a full path name otherwise
+        the liblouis table directory is assumed.
+    @type tran_table: list of str
The last line should probably say "@type tran_tables: list of str"