[liblouis-liblouisxml] outputPos problem during back-translation of capital signs

  • From: "Jonathan Sharp" <jonathans@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 14:19:36 +1200

Hi,

Another problem I have found is when a string containing capitals signs is
back-translated, the outputPos elements corresponding to the capital signs
are not being written.  I thought something strange was happening  so I
pre-initialized all outputPos array elements to negative 1 and when I
back-translated ",hi ,jane", outputPos contained -1, 0, 1, 2, -1, 3, 4, 5,
6, when it should contain 0, 0, 1, 2, 3, 3, 4, 5, 6.  Let me know if it must
be me doing something wrong.

Regards

Jonathan