[liblouis-liblouisxml] lou_translate causes access violation with pass1Only mode

  • From: James Teh <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 18:51:30 +1000

Hi all,

With liblouis trunk, calling lou_translate with the pass1Only mode causes an access violation. This works fine in liblouis 2.4.1. In Python syntax: louis.translate(["louis/tables/en-us-comp8.ctb"], u"a", mode=louis.pass1Only) It is failing in at line 356 of lou_translateString.c in for_updatePositions:
                outputPositions[srcMapping[src + k]] = dest;

I haven't been able to figure out how to use windbg properly to interrogate the various global variables. I suspect this is something to do with srcMapping, as that code has been changed somewhat since 2.4.1.

Any ideas?

Jamie

--
James Teh