[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: lou_checkhyphens

  • From: Lars Bjørndal <lars@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 18:56:12 +0100

Hi, list!

Lou_checkhyphens works now.

I did

  './substrings.pl /home/lrs/tmp/liblouis/tables/hyph_nb_NO.dic t.dic
  ISO8859-1 2 2'

Trying to run no-no-g0.utb,t.dic through lou_checkhyphens, gives some more
hyphens
than the original one (liblouis/tables/hyph_nb_NO.dic).

But, as I used 2 as the last two parameters to substring.pl, I
expected that shorter words, like "ikke" should return "ik-ke". That
word is not hyphenated. Also, I would expect lou_checkhyphens to
return all permitted hyphenation points. Until now, I have only found
one dash per word. Do I missunderstand something?

Thanks and regards,
Lars