[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: looking for some general information

  • From: "Rasmussen, Lloyd" <lras@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 08:05:24 -0500

JAWS now uses LibLouis for its braille translation routines. It also supports
braille input, but I don't know whether this includes back translation on the
fly. Consult the documentation or someone more knowledgeable about that.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of
Congress
Washington, DC 20542 202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls/
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the
Library of Congress, NLS.