[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: line-breaks in headings

  • From: Paul Wood <paulw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 14:08:35 +0000

Thanks Bert,
While trying to replicate the bug for the test suite, I found the semantic setting that was producing the error!
Cheers
Paul

On 17/02/2014 19:26, Bert Frees wrote:
Hello Paul,

Would you be so kind to write a minimal test case that demonstrates this bug? Something along the lines of the tests in https://code.google.com/p/liblouisutdml/source/browse/#hg%2Ftests%2Ftest_suite <https://code.google.com/p/liblouisutdml/source/browse/#hg/tests/test_suite>. Then we know exactly what you are talking about and that will make the debugging easier.

Thanks,
Bert

On 17 Feb 2014, at 18:21, Paul Wood wrote:

With more use of liblouis we are coming across more issues.
Can anyone tell me whether they get this issue or I have a problem with my cfg file? If we have a line-break i.e. <br/> in a heading 1 or 2, haven't tested more, we get a blank line at that point and then the text continues, even though I have linesBefore and linesAfter set to zero.
Is this possibly a BANA requirement which is hardwired?
Thanks
Paul

--
Paulw.torchtrust signature

Paul Wood, Chief Technical Officer
*Torch Trust*
Torch House, Torch Way,
Market Harborough, Leics. LE16 9HL, UK
Direct Line: *+44(0)1858 438269*
Tel: *+44(0)1858 438260*, Fax: *+44(0)1858 438275*
Email: paulw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:paulw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Website: www.torchtrust.org <http://www.torchtrust.org/>

Chief Executive: Dr Gordon Temple
Charity No. 1095904

If you are not the intended recipient please destroy this message
and kindly notify the sender by reply email. The computer from which
this mail originates is equipped with virus screening software.
However Torch Trust cannot guarantee that the mail and its attachments
are free from virus infection.