[liblouis-liblouisxml] liblouisxml for windows, I give up for now!

  • From: "Michel such" <michel.such@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 20:39:03 +0100

Hi all,

I have got all te needed components, even pkg-config.
But pkg-config works fine from the windows command line, bot does not from the
sh shell used by msys.
When I run it from there, I always get message:
"must specify package names on command line"
There must be some bug somewhere.
Searching on Google, I found that it is a very common problem, but did not find
any work around.
I'll get back to this when I have an idea or find some fix.