[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: liblouisxml and mathml

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 15:39:18 -0600

Liblouisxml will handle bare equations in MathML. This is already done
by an application from ViewPlus. Use the function lbx_translateString
which is described in the documentation. The configuration file
specifies which braille math code to use. The lbx_files directory
contains various configuration files, such as nemeth.cfg ukmaths.cfg
marburg.cfg I think all the user would have to do is pick the math code.

John

--
My websites:
GodTouches Digital Ministry, Inc. http://www.godtouches.org