[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: liblouisutdml table handling

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 11:33:47 +0200

Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx> writes:

> I have two potential ways of fixing this which I feel is worth exploring:
> 1. Modify liblouis to blank the end of the translation buffer beyond outLen.
> 2. Find the particular call to liblouis where this issue is happening
> and ensure that translatedLength is actually updated.

I must say I don't like the 'fix' that you just committed to svn. It
just tapes over a real bug. I'm willing to help you finding it. Can you
write a simple test case that exposes this behaviour and then we can try
to debug it?

SBS Leser, die neue Hoerbuch-App fuer iPhone und iPad. Mehr Infos unter
http://online.sbs.ch