[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: [liblouis/liblouis] d936ac: Convert the doctest for Dutch to a harness test

  • From: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 11:04:24 +0100

Hi,
On Mon 18/08/14,11:24, Christian Egli wrote:
> In theory I'm all for moving the doctests to the test harness. However in
> practice I have a problem with the test harness in that it
>
> 1. is not run when running `make check`

make check, usually runs tests to verify that the program behaves as
expected on the architecture/with the given config flags.
For example the c tests.

The harness tests check that the braille tables are correct, which is a
function of a table, rather than liblouis code.

> 2. last time I ran it it did not pass

Did you use both the --enable-ucs4 and --prefix=/usr flags?
You also need to install python-nose or python3-nose.

thanks,
Mesar