[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: [liblouis/liblouis] d936ac: Convert the doctest for Dutch to a harness test

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 11:24:28 +0200

On 08/16/2014 11:18 PM, Bert Frees wrote:

   Changed paths:
     R tests/doctests/nl-BE-g1.ctb_test.txt
     M tests/harness/Makefile.am
     A tests/harness/nl-BE-g1_harness.txt

In theory I'm all for moving the doctests to the test harness. However in practice I have a problem with the test harness in that it

1. is not run when running `make check`
2. last time I ran it it did not pass

Are there plans to resolve these issues?