[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: liblouis utilities over the Internet

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 10:23:48 -0600

Christian,

The php code needs updating, so that it will work better with newer
xml2brl options. It also does not include lou_debug or any of the other
liblouis test programs. Where should it go in svn? Perhaps it should be
in a new directory, like the Python bindings. Rather, I
think it should be in a branch that is later merged with the trunk. How
do I set up a branch? I'll have a look at the php code that I have and
get everything into it.

John

--
My websites: