[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: liblouis now available in MacPorts

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 11:36:09 -0600

Boris,

This is great! Are you thinking of also porting liblouisxml? That would
increase the usability of liblouis immensely. It's dependencies are
liblouis itself and libxml2 The latest liblouisxml tarball has a
README.mac file. Liblouisutdml isn't ready for porting yet, but it has
some nice features, including relocatability.

John

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 03:34:52PM +0100, Boris Dusek wrote:
> Hello,
>
> in case someone is interested, I contributed liblouis port (at version 2.1.1)
> to MacPorts [1]. So to install liblouis on Mac OS X (having MacPorts
> installed),
> now you can just type:
>
> sudo port install liblouis
>
> The "port" was trivial, since liblouis is portable, has no dependencies and
> uses the standard configure; make; make install pattern, for which MacPorts
> has builtin support.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Boris Dušek
> Brailcom, o.p.s.
>
> [1]: http://www.macports.org/ports.php?by=name&substr=liblouisFor a
> description of the software, to download it and links to

My websites:
GodTouches Digital Ministry, Inc. http://www.godtouches.org
Abilitiessoft, Inc. http://www.abilitiessoft.com
BrailleBlaster http://www.brailleblaster.org