[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: liblouis UEBC

  • From: "Mike Sivill" <mike.sivill@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 08:50:00 -0800

The latest UEBC rule list that I saw stated that contractions were indeed to
be used in computer addresses. They are supposed to be treated the same as
the literary text. If anyone has a fresher UEBC rule book please let me
know.
Also a contact is telling me that the UEBC now allows the lower-cell double
letter contractions but my rulebook says otherwise. Anyone know if it is
correct to use them or not in UEBC?
Thanks
Mike