[liblouis-liblouisxml] largesign opt code problem with en-us-g2.ctb

  • From: Ken Perry <kperry@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 00:42:11 +0000

For the following words the largesign opt code is a problem.  The problem is if
a word has two largesign words in a row in the word when it is back translated
there is a space added.  See the list of words below.  I could fix this by
adding the words as word opt code to cover up the problem if that is what we
want to do.  I would think though the largesign should only work if the
finished back translation are complete words that are all largesign with out
extra bits if that makes since.  See the words below and let me know if this is
a table fix thing or a largesign opt code fix.

In the list below the first word is the word, the second is the
backtranslation, and the third is the translation.

andante and ante &ante
andante's and ante's &ante's
andantes and antes &antes
standoff stand off /&(f